Axe or Sword?

Sword or axe?

• Total voters
I must be missing something...is there a picture or you just asking what we think is better?

Depends. What do you prefer to fight with? What do you want your flavor to be for your character? I can't give a straight answer to such an open ended question.

Building a good axe rep is a lot harder than building a good sword rep. That being said, there's some cool looking latex axes if you're willing to drop the money on them. Everyone uses a sword, so axe is pretty cool and different. Depending on your game you might have a hard time finding a magical axe, or people may have one laying around since not a ton of people uses axes.

Duel axes here mixed with a shield. Love my axes and they fit my character. For you it will definatly depend on your style and comfortability.

Axe and Shield here. But it all depends on your preferred fight style and what best suits your character.

If these are my only options than it's sword and board all day e'rryday.

axe fighting is much different than sword fighting, IRL.
Here, it is sort of a handicap. For my characters, I prefer the different weapon (axe or spear) vs. the standard (sword).

Spear all the things!

Spear is, was, and shall always be the MP-5 of Alliance. It does the job like a champ.

That said, I'll take one handed swords and two handed axes.... but a mace is a thing of beauty.

Back