Back from training and I need my fix...

I posted up here a while back(and forgot my old account..) about joining up with your group, and would've been there sooner if I hadn't joined the National Guard. So....I'm now back and I'm really itching to play. I'll monster (NPC) pat of the time if that will help you all out, but I do plan on playing a PC.

I should be able to make the December game, though I was hoping for one in November. Would there be anyone willing to give me a lift to the game, and to maybe meet prior to the game to help me learn some of the concepts that aren't familiar to an old SOLAR player?

Thanks!!

Which chapter?

mneme_suspiria said:
OrcFighterFTW said:
Which chapter?
The one closest to Salem. Sorry if that's not the most helpful; I'm just not sure what chapter is closest.

Salem...Massachusetts? Virginia? Oregon? Somewhere else, perhaps?

-Luke

If you are in Oregon, Seattle has a Nov 4-6 game coming up.

Salem, Oregon and I'm really looking forward to the December game that I saw on the main site: allianceoregon.com

I'm mainly looking at that one because at the moment no drills are around that time. I have a drill for the weekend you just posted: November 4-6.

I am national guard. My drills come first.

This is a nationwide game. We have separate chapters running in different states all over the country and now Canada. What state are you in?

We would love to have you out for the December Alliance Oregon game, for more information on the Oregon chapter, scroll down to the Oregon Forums on the index page, we'll be happy to answer any questions that you have and people can usually find a ride if they post in advance.

We also might be shooting for a rules-practice day (mostly combat, some other stuff) at my place down in Corvallis. Like Joe said, drop a line in our forums - oftentimes it just takes someone saying "Hey, I have day X free, someone want to get together?".

In case you can't find them, click here and then click on Oregon: Out of Game. You'll want to avoid posting in the in-game forum until you have a character/background worked out.

We haven't got our schedule for 2012 out yet, but you might consider watching the SF section for it as well. It's a little farther, but Salem, OR isn't as crazy as Seattle, WA for a drive down. :p

Back