Banquet Contest!!!

Dr_Chill

Fighter
As many are well aware, we will be having a celebratory harvest feast on the 20th of this month in Hope's Reach!

As part of these festivities, there will be free beer available along with purchase ofthe feast.

But that is not where the festivities will end! In the sprit of celebration, I know that there are many talented chefs out there who would like to bring and share their favorite dishes with their friends and neighbors. I would like to encourage this by hosting a friendly cooking contest at the feast!

Banquet Contest Details:
1) There will be two categories, best side-dish, and best dessert!
2) Everyone who enters an eligible dish into the contest will receive 1 silver to cover the costs of making your dish (who says McGregor is not a giver)!
3) The winner from each category (side-dish and dessert) will each receive a 5 gold piece prize!

Rules:
4) Everyone is eliglble to submit an entry!
5) The dish should be large enough to feed at least ten people
6) The ingredients of the dish must be disclosed to McGregor prior to entry
7) Entries cannot be submitted anonymously.
8) To preserve everyone's safety, McGregor reserves the right to refuse entry of any dish into the contest. If a dish is refused, no compensation will be provided.
9) Each dish will be labeled with its name, but not the chef who created it.
10) Winners in each category will be determined by receiving the most votes, each individual may vote only once in each category. The voting will be performed by all those who partook in the feast. All ballots will be collected and counted by McGregor and/or those appointed by him.
11) As McGregor is hosting the contest, he will not be participating.

I wish everyone a festive feast and harvest season, and welcome you with the open arms of friendship.

Best Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Ah it seems the old saying that rumor, like a barking dog, doth run in front of all comings. Indeed there will be a banquet and in an effort to get to know the town I have arraigned for it to be in the Hopes Reach area, I myself will be in attendance, as will a number of important figures, a more official announcement should be coming soon, things are a bit busy at the moment due to some unprecidented events.

- Baron Julian Idden

if it isn't too much to ask, i would like to participate or help out, or both. this way i can work on being with McGregor instead of being contrarian

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

I'll be enterin' of course though I might just 'ave to send my dishes on without me. I'm not sure yet if my business will keep me in the area. The last market day proved t' be quite unprofitable.

-Miss Alyce Sharp,
Owner of Alyce's Bits & Bobbles

Back