Barbarians

Sounds like someone in Alberta needs to be talking to their staff about some adjudications on pulls. ;)

Nah. No one has hit the rez circle because they could not read. ;)

Barbarians are becoming Oathsworn. While right now the playtest packet states to play Barbarians as they are currently written in 1.3, I would be astounded if the double cost to read and write stayed in for Oathsworn. The reason for removing that for everyone else is because it's just not fun. Same reason we removed things like no two handed weapons for elves (but they could still use a polearm, which was always a hilarious exception to me).

Remember you are looking at a small packet with specific rules we want to test and get feedback on. The packet is not all of the rules.

If we wish to keep discussing removing read and write as a game ability, I think we can move that to a new thread.

If we wish to keep discussing removing read and write as a game ability, I think we can move that to a new thread.

As that would be a rules change not associated with the current playtest, I do not think a new thread is the appropriate mode of discussion for it. Shouldn't that go to an owner?

As that would be a rules change not associated with the current playtest, I do not think a new thread is the appropriate mode of discussion for it. Shouldn't that go to an owner?

Yup. I would say contact your Owner(s) about it. If more than one Owner thinks it is a good idea, then they can chime in on the Owner's forum and we can discuss it there. If enough players want the change and they express it to their owner, the more likely it is to pass. :)

Fine, just go and be correct. Ya jerk.

Back