Battle Days

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
We have 2 battle days scheduled this month, on Sun the 8th and Sat the 28th. These are unique events that allow the players to use their OOG knowledge of tactics and strategy to affect the outcome of preset battles. There will be numerous scenarios including "capture the flag". Everyone who attends one of these events will be given a chance to try different roles and classes as an NPC. Players will not be playing their characters so there is no need to send a pre-reg for these events, however we would still appreciate a heads up that you are coming so we can plan food.

Cost: $5 per person to cover the cost of food and our dues.
Start time: 11am until nightfall.

The outcome of these battles will affect the IG world as they represent actual battles taking place in our lands. Plot lines will shift based on whether your side wins or loses. Are you up for the challenge? Do you think you have what it takes to win each battle? Come and find out!

Beverly

What a great idea!!! Wish I could be there.

Just curious but will those who attend get XP?

Brent

BrentCorliss said:
What a great idea!!! Wish I could be there.

Just curious but will those who attend get XP?

Brent

And if so, is it considered a module or day faire?

This event is considered a Day Faire and as such each person who attends will get experience for it. It can also be blanketed or pay-no-played.

If you pay-no-play can you still do your production if you are not able to make it to an event? I was never sure what the guidelines were for this =)

Many thanks
daver

Beverly Byers said:
This event is considered a Day Faire and as such each person who attends will get experience for it. It can also be blanketed or pay-no-played.

Thanks Bev can u blanket me for both of these events..

Thanks

Brent

June is getting closer every day Muh Huh

Sorry it took so long to answer this Daver, but here goes. The standing policy for pay-no-play is that it is handled as if you attended the event. You still get any craftsman money, production, gobbie production items, etc... that you would normally get, but you either have to wait until the next game you attend to get them or make arrangements to get them another way. It is the responsibility of the player to request these items from logistics at the time the payment is made. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Brent,

Your all set.

Beverly

Back