Belts all of all kind. Assassin creed bracers. Boffer frogs

Ithica

Adept
Whats up people, im taking orders for belts of all kind. Kidney belts, crusader long belts, duel belts (like for knights), I can get nearly any stamp to customize it, stain it any color and use any hardwear you want, bronze, gold, silver. You can have standard buckles or single buckle (so it ties and hangs down). Or just rings. It can be Studded, or not. Basically anything you can think of. Most simple belts are gonna run $30-35ish pending on thickness of leather and hardwear.

Anything ithica wears i made myself so, from the gladiator looking armor, kidney belts, his "Troy" black bracers/greaves (replica of Pitts armor, except i used a second layer of leather where he had bronze plates)

I also can make the "Assassin creed" bracers. Not the gauntlet with all the ruins but the bracers (look at the off hand). Also any color or style.

Also boffer frogs, leg armor, shin armor, and head pieces/crowns.

Let me know

-Toddy
silber_spades AT yahoo DOT com
Aim: Tsilber1313

Toddy,

I didn't know you made all that stuff yourself. That's some pretty spiffy gear. Can you get some pics up for the folks who haven't seen it?

I'm definitely interested in seeing some pics of exactly what you can do with a belt.

Back