Best of Crossroads June Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom

Scout
This was my first PC event and I have to say I had a blast. I think I'm a bit more beat up than when I would NPC.

The first thing that pops into my head from this weekend is Jim Jim and Al the dryads. "Don't adventure me dude"

Darius: WAYFARERS, THIS WAY! TO THE WAREHOUSE!
Plot team: Justin. You just outran the NPCs. Stay here.

Border patrol - we got through our shift by the skin of our teeth but that was the most dynamic battle from the weekend in my opinion.

Wayfarers cleaned up this weekend. They're a great group to run with and I'm glad I did join up with them. We had a lot of fun and though I may be wrong, it felt like we were a bit of a power house for the weekend.

It was a great event and I will definitely be coming back for more

:thumbsup: :D great weekend....big thanks to Staff and NPC for the work they put in....a shout to the PC for the great RPing!!! I've never fought that much in a weekend before....Rat Tunnel mods!!! crazy Will, Josh and the others are Beasts!! Nice clean fights....Have to say that the Mod team I ran with on that one did a great job of working as a Team...bumping out when needing refits having Dan and Melissa as our healers!!!!!!! The walk out to the field with the last of the Infected...having the Cattacombs closed just before I got some there...the walking with her down and talking about death and resurections and how everything will be fine...really great Rp

Matt K.

This was my first full weekend and first time NPCing for this chapter. Thanks to everyone PCs, NPCs, Food Committee and everyone else that helped make this event THE greatest weekend in my life. Without further huzzahs my best of list for the weekend:

random people in backstage: "NERDS!"
Rat Mod NPCing for 5 hours (Le Squeak, Myea Squeak see, and all the other different ways to squeak)
while on the rat mod seeing Throck tilt closer to the water "Dude watch your footing" Throck "i'm good" -See throck tilt as if he's falling in-, -3 people grab throck and pull him up-
Husking it up with Kate. I swear next time I'll out scream you!
Ray Nagle you're damage calls will forever be etched in my brain. always enunciating things so playfully "6 of the normal"
Saturday Night wave battle: Going in as a husk, screaming at a rat who got frightened and ran off. The look on the PCs face was hilarious.
Playing the training bear with a children's large vest on. Kudos to the roleplay Amanda

C'mon now, I know more people have a best-of list. So let's see 'em!

-The eternal sense of pending doom through the event even as we all strove our hardest to fix everything. Really put the mental pressure on.

-Jim-Jim and Al, both were extremely fun and entertaining to Role play with, I at first thought they were goblins trying to trick us because Al kept giggling. Don't adventure on me man! Warsor is totally gonna remember that whenever he deals with future NPCs. Plus since Warsor was so involved with the inoculation, the ending was amazing and made sure he didn't have to feel the shame of all his hard work for naught. Totally gonna make sure to bring Al a drink now and then.

-Bernard's Sat night epic explosions.

-Salazar, this guy cracked me up in the tavern. He was pissing off so many people but I was just like 'Test subject? Sweeeet.' And working with him and the alchemist to make the vaccine was great role playt, especially when rats attacked halfway through the process.

-Guarding the quarantine line is possibly the most intensive mod I've ever been on due to the heat and staying in the field, prepared for anything for 2 hours.

JoshB said:
Ray Nagle you're damage calls will forever be etched in my brain. always enunciating things so playfully "6 of the normal"

This is a bit late, but I jut found these threads! June was my first ever event and I had a GREAT time NPCing.. even if my back was sore for days after all the hunching over I did as a rat. One of the most memorable things, I'll agree with Josh, is hearing "Five Normal! Five Normal? Fiiive Normal!" over and over. What a trip!

I had a blast in the tavern trying to rabble rouse as a townie - there was even a point I was so placated by specific players who RPed so well & presented such cogent arguments, I had to go find someone else to be mad at. Nicely done!

I was superbly impressed with the newbie-welcome-wagon for NPCs - it was awesome. And I undoubtedly had a great time because I came back. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back