Big Game Hunting

Dr_Chill

Fighter
As many of you may know, there is a Lich running amok. Some of you think I created him, some of you know the truth. In either case, I am seeking the aid of those of stout heart to assist me in tracking and taking down this menace. I will not sugar-coat it, this will indeed be dangerous, but we cannot continue to let this monstrosity continue to rampage across the farmland.

If anyone is willing to assist me with this, please seek me out in three weeks on the evening of the 30th at the Falcon's Roost to develop a plan of action and attack.

Kind Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Good McGregor, regardless of how this lich came to be, I am willing and able to assist you in your hunt. I shall continue to hone my skills with my swords so that I can serve you to the best of my ability.

May our blades soon cleave the bones of the foul monstrosity and send his soul to where it belongs!

- Gandian Ravenscroft

Proprietor MacGregor,

You and I have not yet met but I have heard of your efforts to help the people and adventurers of Gaden. Unexpectedly, my travels will be allowing me to visit Gaden in the very near future. I gladly offer my healing to aid in the battle against this lich. I will introduce myself as soon as possible when I arrive, in the hopes that I can be of assistance.

Until then,

Kyrie! Dhis be great dhat you makin it tah Gaden 'gain so soon!

Travel safe an' I be seein' you soon.

-Hengin

I fo'got tah say, course I will'n tah kill a lich whit ya. If I ca' take on vampire, I sure I can be 'elpin take on a lich.

-Hengin

Keep in mind Hengin that Vampires and Litches are two very different sorts of creatures. Although both are undead their strengths and weaknesses may not be the same. Best of luck in your hunt.

May the stars shine on your path,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Oi'll be joinin ya on this hunt. Seems like it'll be a good experience.

Mr. McGregor, I will be there to lend my hammer. The best cure for the undead is a good smack to the head, yes? I'd be more than happy to oblige them... Count me in.

-Rengald Saladouchi

Seems I should offer my services as well

-York

Back