Big Steps

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
Hey folks just wanted to reach out and let you know...... gee golly I miss your faces.

Just wanted to give a little bit of advance notice this time.

I plan on being on site this weekend from Friday until at least Sunday night if not longer.

If anyone wants to come and share 33 acres with me respecting our mutual social distancing Comfort levels. Please let me know.

I do however ask for pre-knowledge so in case there is more than our current safe capacity 20.

We actually have a lot of very exciting things coming down the pipe for our little slice of Tennessee. If you want to help out with some projects please let me know and if you were involved in recently paused projects and can’t get out here please let me know what steps you’d like me to take.

Until I get my job back I’m gonna be spending a lot of time in Tennessee trying to make this the best and safest place to Larp I know how to.

If you can’t make it out please consider donating To the website’s to PayPal. These funds will go towards a bare-bones shower facility once the water is installed. And a new hypoallergenic coat of paint for most frequently used larp surfaces.

Even if you need a quarter acre to yourself on top of the back hill to sit .
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
I don’t have much but what I have is here to help.

Tab

Back