Big Thank You

I want to thank everyone who made it to the Gaming For A Cure event. To those who drove long distances from Southern Michigan and Chicago, to our local players. Everyone who helped make our contribution to this worth while event/cause are heroes in my mind. As soon as they get all the final tallys done I will post how much money the event raised.

Special thanks to my ambassadors of good will who took the time to spar with people and explain the rule system to potential players.

Also special thanks to Amy and Dave for thier help with the event's food service.

This good will attitude and positive presence to our community is some of the best kinds of advertisement that we can get.

Matt

P.S. I would also like to thank Jake for being a good sport (as always) with our dual. I also need to thank my cheering section, without whom I do not think I could of survived the encounter. :D

Thanks Bev and Matt for all your hard work.

We ended up giving our Alliance rulebook to one of the Dagorhir players on the condition that he promised to come to the next event. So, hopefully you'll end up with at least one new player!

And thanks again to Jason for hooking us up with a place to stay.

Christine/Yoshi

Had a great time. Was a lot of fun! Glad to see everyone that made it out, hopefully we will continue to grow at ever Gaming for a cure event.

No problem Christine, glad you guys made it up!!!

Jason/Bane

Twas a good time and nice to see everyone in a low key setting. I hope you all had a good time. We will try to be there again next year.

Paul

Back