Blocking Questions.

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
Ok. So to my understanding: if I can not use two weapons at once (I am a scholar who uses a staff only) I would take the damage of any swing that hit the other weapon that I am wielding. But would I take the damage from the swings blocked by my staff?

Here is an example.

Example: Jane the 2h sword fighter falls in battle, is stabilized and carried off by another person. However her crazy magical sword is laying on the ground, and I know this means a great deal to her. Knowing this I grab the sword and carry it behind me. Meanwhile a brigand has shown up and started attacking me, keeping the sword behind me I block with my Staff.....do I take those hits? Or would I only take hits made on the 2h sword that I am trying to carry away from the scene for a fallen comrade.

Thanks for your help on this!
-Brent

This post is to inform you that your question is currently being discussed by the ARC and once some clarification has been made, will be posted here (removing this post). Depending on the level of clarification and discussion (and potential involvement of the Owners or other national staff, if needed) this may take time.

Back