Book of Information

Kasuni

Squire
Greetings Fellow Adventurers,

As I told you during our gathering on Saturday, we have an opportunity to copy a book filled with information about the Ceriopolis. I have not read the book in it's entirety, but I do believe that the information is something that we would find useful.

The book in question is the same book from which I obtained the information about all of the Houses. The information about the Houses was quite helpful to us all, and I purchased that information alone for 3 gold.

I can copy the full book for a price of 100 gold. If I am able to copy this book, we will have the information publicly available to all in town to read. We will offer a public reading of the book, and will likely leave the book in the tavern as well, so long as we can ensure that it is not stolen.

I need to raise the 100 gold fairly quickly so I can take the time to travel to Silvermill, copy the contents, and return to the Ceriopolis.

We currently have raised a total of 100 gold.

Hava - 10 gold
Kidda - 3 gold
Septis - 1 gold
Marcus - 5 silver
Equitem Basil - 1 gold
Hazel - 2 gold
Arkelos - 3 gold
Kasuni - 5 gold
Squire Hugh - 25 gold
Guildmaster Luke - 5 gold
Mini - 1 gold
Squire Shin - 25 gold
Zehnyu - 18.5 gold

Please contact me if I can add your donation to this list. Those who donate will be offered the top priority to copy the information that I bring for themselves.

If we do not raise enough funds to purchase the book, your gold will be returned to you.

All of the best,

Kasuni

Last edited:
Kasuni,

There are other ways...
Speak with the Silvermill citizens that have visited us of late, many of them would rather offer a more modest fee and turn a personal profit than see us pour 100 gold into someone else' pocket.
It would be foolish to see one offer and not measure it against others.

-Roann.

Roann,

Feel free to point me in the direction of those who you think might offer a better deal. Privately contacting me may be best, so they do not have to worry about their competition in Silvermill.

That said, after spending the Summer in Silvermill, I am familiar enough with their pricing to know that 25 gold and 5 silver will not get us far enough, even with a more modest deal elsewhere. We do still need contributions in order to purchase the right to copy the book.

Again, if you know of someone specific who would offer a better deal, please point me in their direction.

Kasuni

The list has been updated, we are at 50.5 gold contributed.

And now, we wait.

I am currently unable to donate coin, as much of mine is being set aside for immediate use.

But I wish to contribute in my own way, so...I will do this.

Any who wish to purchase my ritual services for the next gather, communicate to me what you are wishing to have cast. I will provide half of the shiny metals to Kasuni for use. Please contact me soon, so that I can tell her what that amounts to.

-Zeth

PS: If you fail to uphold your end of the deal, I will find you.

-The Obliterator

Im willing to donate. I will look over my finances later to find how much i can offer.
-Karzel

The list has been updated with Luke's contribution. We are now at 55.5 gold.

The entire fund to purchase the book has been raised. I will be certain to make the information available when I return with it.

Kasuni

Kasuni,

Let me offer my apologies as I was unable to attend the town gather on Saturday, and as such was not aware of this endeavor. Instead I sat and had good conversation with the Herald, Lerris and Dominus Chronus, learning what I could, in my own way. That said, I'm very pleased to hear that the funds have been raised. Thank you so much for taking this on and making it happen. I agree that gathering information on these lands and the Ceriopolis, as it once was, is of the utmost importance. Should you need anything further, please let me know and I will assist in any way that I'm able.

I look forward to speaking with you again soon and hope that your travels in the mean time are safe and unhindered!

Be well, friend.

In Service,
~Nova
Equitem, House of Base and Reason

Back