Boots

I purchased these for my SO and I a while back. They are great for the men's sizes, but yeah they are longer and wider than the given size by about an inch. Their '2 sizes smaller' standard does not translate for female shoe sizes. I just couldn't fit any of em. Tiny feet. Boooo. I also recommend ATAC storm boots. You can buy on amazon. These are for Police officers and swat patrols, but man are they comfy. They're waterproof and give great support, and are super light compared to most boots. So they're comfortable enough to run in.

Lastly, you could also have custom boots made.
I recommend on Etsy:
The Modest Maiden's wrap boots:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206629372/authentic-leather-wrap-boots-new-thick
- she can customize the size, cut, and make them out of leather if you'd like besides the vinyl fo-leather.
- They are super breathable, and very easy to waterproof but because they are completely custom to your foot measurements, again a bit expensive. She charges about 95 for em. I'm waiting on my next pair, had the last one for a few years and wore them to bits.

Good boots are the best bit of safety gear you can get for our game. I've been rocking a pair of all-brown Keens for the last few years because it's hard to get period looking boots in my size.

Back