Brooks Medieval Fantasy Faire

:shock: Shhh, don't tell him! :funny:

Anyways @Kat k, likley as I read the posts later I can just use my car; the nice thing about the Regals is really nice back seats and a lot of space. :thumbsup: But hope to cause shinaniggins with you all! I just have this feeling however something is happening that weekend too, hmm-wonder what it was.

I was mildly interested, but was iffy about the costs but the promise of an 'event blanket' really perked me up 'cause there was quite a few things I wanted to do with this character this weekend but other stuff came up and now I don't have enough BP for everything I want to do for next event =Z. (Thinking about donating to another chapter for a blanket, but that borders on 'obsessive spending' - I'm 'supposed' to be working with a budget :noway: .)

When Cory mentioned that some plot stuff might be happening I think it just might be cool. Plus maybe there's some other costume/prop peices I can pick up that I'm having a hard time finding (happened across a store in Kenzington that I forgot existed and he just got a bunch of stuff from Nepal and ... Taiwan or Tibet forget.. so I picked up 2 shirts from Nepal that complement the kimono nicely.)

Uhm.. I'm in ramble mode. Wonder why, I know I took my meds this afternoon? Better submit this before I write a 3 page novella =Z

Is any one going to be going to the feast on saterday night? i just want to know before i buy my ticket. ;)

which actually reminds me - that is something we should all remember to preorder :shock: I would have forgotten

I'm debating weather or not to go to the feast (likely not)

MathGwyson said:
May I get a ride over with you two?

Sorry Justin, we are already car-pooling with others ourselves, and there is no extra room I'm afraid. Good luck!!! :)

Right then. Ill order my ticket asap.

DragonKitty said:
MathGwyson said:
May I get a ride over with you two?

Sorry Justin, we are already car-pooling with others ourselves, and there is no extra room I'm afraid. Good luck!!! :)

No problem! I'm kind of waffling on weather I want to go, but if I do it looks like I'm going to be bussing it and getting a hotel room, since IDK anything about arranging for a camping space or how to get out to and from the camping space and the faire. Now that I'm being more 'active' I see the disadvantages of not being able to drive.

Wai, teh' pre ord :noway: order?*
Well
Crap!

Wai, teh' pre ord order?*
Well
Crap!

Same here! I tried to preorder too, but the site is being all "no you cant pay us to come to our thingy". :disgust:

Hmmm tre weird.... well then we shall pay when we get there :p I didnt notice anything saying limit on tickts anywhere so we should be good to go for everytin

Same. its just that thier was no pop up screen or anything after i hit the add to cart button. Meh. Oh did I also mention that there is to be Mead sold at the venue? :p

:wub2:

Back