Buying first weapon

So I'm thinking about buying my first weapon online. Problem is I know Alliance has strict safety rules when it comes to combat (with good reason mind you) and I'm afraid I might spend a considerable chunk of change on a weapon that doesn't meet safety standards. I was wondering if anyone on the forums had any advice for purchasing foam weapons online. Maybe some reliable brands to shop for or some key terms I might find in weapon descriptions that might key me into whether or not they would be safe for play.

Thanks!

The single best piece of advice anyone will give you about it is this: Talk to the marshals in the chapter you play in the most frequently. They will best be able to help you select a weapon/seller that will pass safety.

Www.coloradofoamforge.com can make custom weapons that are alliance approved (at least he’s sold to several alliance chapter player and had no issues). Great work too. 95% of my larp weapons are from him.

Www.coloradofoamforge.com can make custom weapons that are alliance approved (at least he’s sold to several alliance chapter player and had no issues). Great work too. 95% of my larp weapons are from him.

I'm from the San Francisco chapter and have commissioned several pieces from Colorado Foam Forge and have been nothing less than satisfied and amazed by the craftsmanship and design of the work.

Back