Cabin Assignments for May Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Hey guys and gals!

Coming to the event next weekend and need a place to crash? Want to stay in a cabin with your teammates or friends? Shoot me an email and let me know so I can set you up and make sure you're staying where you like!

See the map below for the camp layout.
*** When you email in your cabin requests, please indicate where you'd like to stay (we'll do our best to assign you there) and who you'd like to be assigned with. ***

PC's have priority on receiving a place to sleep; if there are extra spaces and you're on our crew (NPC'ing) and don't have a tent, we'll set you up.

PC's, if you want to bring a tent and use that, you're more than welcome to! If able, please shoot an email to us to let us know you won't be needing housing so we can free up that space for other players.

***NOTE: If you are on crew (NPC'ing), please plan on not being assigned a cabin/tent assignment. We have plenty of room for tents. If you need a place to sleep, email us and we'll see what we can do to help you out, but please plan accordingly.

EMAIL: crossroadscservice@gmail.com

And as always, please email us with any other concerns, questions, or needs so we can make sure you are all set for the upcoming event! :thumbsup:

Lean-to cabins (triangles on the map in Sky towne) house 4 players. Tents (pentagons on the map in Earth towne) can house up to 6 players.

ig_kupspar_map.jpg

Cabin assignments have been emailed to all registered PC's.

If you did not receive an email from crossroads customer service regarding your sleeping location for the event, or need a place to sleep this weekend, email crossroadscservice@gmail.com and we can set you up!

See you all tomorrow!!!

~Meghan
Crossroads AGM
Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back