Cabins at the site

mythic

Baron
Does anyone know if the cabins are heated? Just makes the packing list a bit different for sleeping bag vs blanket.

Cheers!

The main cabins do have heat and central air (the tavern, NPC camp). The primitives out front of the tavern (Earth Guild, for example), have no heat or AC.

Just to confirm as I have never been to the site, the main cabins are where we sleep?

mythic said:
Just to confirm as I have never been to the site, the main cabins are where we sleep?

Yep. There's two rooms filled with bunkbeds, plus bathrooms with showers.

You may also stay in the primitive cabins. I know that one of the 2 closest to the "main" cabin has the earth circle inside of it. I know I was hoping to snag one of the other primitive cabins (the one across from the earth circle).

-Daphne

We have 48 beds availble in the PC area, plus plenty of floorspace. It will be a bit tight with around 45 pcs but everyone should be able to find a bed.

We do have around six people coming on Saturday so that does loosen things up for Friday night.

When you get to the site we have the Blazing Star which is the building on the right hand side as you drive in.

Kingfisher is the Npc area and the first building you will see.

Do you folks need a hand with setup? Gwen and I should be free most of the afternoon.

Help is always welcomed! Both Rob and I should be there around 5 pm.

Thanks!
Daphne

mythic said:
Do you folks need a hand with setup? Gwen and I should be free most of the afternoon.

You could also swing by and pick Ranee up, I don't see a happy answer to her looking for a ride post yet ^.^

If I had room in the rental I would but the car is not big enough with all the gear we had to bring down.

Scratch that! We actually were able to squish some room!

Back