Call for a meeting with current leader of the goblins

To the true leader of the goblins of Wayside,
I humbly request an audience with you on the next market day at Jara's Tavern. You may bring an entourage with you to ensure that I mean you no harm in anyway and that this meeting is straight up and not some trap. But I want the meeting to be an honorable, face to face, eye to eye, man to goblin. I believe that this meeting will be beneficial for both parties. No need to reply, if you are accepting my request, I shall see you next market day.

From the office of...

OK Jack, I need to point out that in calling upon a goblin entourage that you will be held responsible for their well-being and the well-being of any onlookers. I ask that you call upon me when this meeting occurs just in case a miss understanding occurs once more. This is also for the Goblin Leader and any followers who are joining him, if all goes well and no violent action is taken I will treat you to a drink and tales. I too look forward to this next market.

Thank you Sae Azaka,
I am fully aware of my responsibility for calling this meeting. I know I am taking quite the risk by calling this meeting, but it is my hopes that there will be no violence, and only understanding. Hopefully the onlookers can sheath their swords for a greater goal and do nothing but look. For if the goblins are willing to come all the way to the tavern to meet me, I doubt they will be the ones swinging first. So here's to a good and fruitful meeting!

Back