Call for volunteers

Greetings adventurers.

As many of you witnessed, the so-called Lords of Legacy released a thing of great evil and power in our lands during the creation of the bastion at Aolia. This Shadow Lord escaped the battle and had been causing havok in the area for a while after, but has apparently vanished roughly five weeks ago. There is a concern that the creature may have discovered a community of hidden citizen races called Talonsclaw in the still heavily vampiric territory in the sotuh of Kalcadia. The people there would obviously be in grave danger, and if these shadows make a nest in our lands we will have yet another terrible enemy on our doorstep. Any who wish to join me in a recon in force and possible rescue should contact me straight away. Our team will need to be ready as soon as possible. Thank you to all willing to join me in this important mission.

Octiv Malblik, Paladin of Eire

My Lord Malblik,

You know that if there is a chance Talonsclaw has been found you can count on Stoneroost for aid. You have my sword and spell, and any I can muster to follow.

In faith,
Lord Nicodemus Ravenseye

Paladin,

Amoung my many duties this winter I had planned an expedition to make contact with Talon's Claw and Talonshome. I shall acompany you, and shall devote my students to this task as well. I belive you will find them very useful in the face of such enemies as vampires and shadows.

Lord Amaranthus Landcharmer

The Shadows are a dangerous foe not to be underestimated. Do not let your fallen become possessed by these creatures or they will be forced to do unspeakable things. Sadly one of the strongest weapons against these creatures is celestial in nature: the light spell. As a replacement, I recommend bringing light elixirs and attempting to coat arrows for your archers.

I would join this expedition but I have deemed it wise for me to not attempt to fight these creatures head on. Please inform me if a shadow hole/nest is discovered.

Qiu Jun-Wu

Back