Call to arms

BtB

Spellsword
Young Masters and Mistresses,

I write to implore you to come and help rid the lands of Valdanis (oog Traverse City) of an evil scourge. Two weeks hence(oog June 4,5 and 6), we seek to deliver the dragon known as Terror to his eternal rest. Your aid is welcome and appreciated. I have a small manor home and some lands that you are welcome to stay at and enjoy my hospitality. Please let me know if you are coming and let me know what you might need to help fight this foe. I will make a special offer, the things I make, alchemy, potions, scrolls and black smithed items I will offer at 125% what they cost me to make. This is 25% less than what I normally charge and 75% less than what most other merchants charge. Please give me your orders as soon as possible so that I may fill them. It is first come first served. May I suggest purify and cure mortal wound potions. Just to give you an idea normally it costs me 4 silver to make one purify potion. Most merchants sell them for 8 silver each, I normally sell them for 6 silver. For this market day because of our need and desire to have all outfitted as best we can I am offering them at 5 silver each, same goes for cure mortal wounds.

Many blessings,
BtB

Back