Calling all Dragon Slayers and Adventurers

Mathis

Scholar
The Kingdom of Dragonreach seeks your aid-

To all those who have the strength of heart to protect those who cannot protect themselves, your assistance is needed in Dragonreach. The battle against the great white wyrm, Bleak, has come to a head. After years of strife, struggle, and sacrifice the forces of Dragonreach and its allies are prepared to strike at the beast itself, in a final effort to rid our lands of its chilling presence.

If you were there when the efforts of the Drevik golem army destroyed the seals of the prison that kept us safe for hundreds of years, we seek your aid.

If you were there as we fought to excise the elemental Fate from Bleak's control, drawing away a huge portion of its power, we call upon your swords again.

If you fought against the creatures of the spirit realm, including the geckie, in an effort to gather powerful allies to our cause, your strength is needed.

If you joined the forces of Dragonreach as we were torn out of time and taken to a world of devastation, where Bleak's forces had triumphed, in order to recover pieces of Bleak's shell to further weaken it's hide, we ask for your bravery once again.

If Bleak's presence has been felt in your land as its life-halting presence attempts to spread and seek greater purchase in Fortanis, we request you take up arms in this fight.

The adventurers who have traveled to our lands have done much to prepare. They have gathered allies and their armies to the field. They have found artifacts of power and unique individuals to provide aid. They have trained themselves into a force that stand against the furor of a dragon. Even with all of that effort we know that this battle will be won or lost by our power to come together and overcome.

Dragonreach and its allies seek your aid and I humbly request that those with the strength to stand and fight against this abomination join me in Dragonreach at months' end. Our forces are strong and determined, but I know first hand what many of you are capable of and I know that those skills and power will be needed in the coming battle. To those who answer this call I will be eternally grateful and swear to assist, to the best of my ability, in the coming years.

Travel safely,

Sir Mathis,
Order of the Emerald Flame
Knight to his Majesty, King Lycergis of Dragonreach

Looks like Bleak vas killed. Now if Kaz'ik can be dealt with I can return...I mean can end my vacation early!

-Binks

Back