Canadian Nero...

Anyone know the actual city/town where the new Canadian Nero chapter is going to be? I have a friend in Canada who might be interested and she wants to know where it's going to be.

Mark

Canadians

Hi,

We are from Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
We are just starting to set up our NERO game so the visit down to see you was to fill in a few blanks and let us see some rules in action. It was really great to meet you and be able to chat when there was time.

All three of enjoyed our trip and are looking forward to more trips in the future. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality.

We hope we can get things moving along so we can invite you to a game sometime.

Cheers,
Jade

It was great having the three of you at our game. And we look forward to having you back again.

And Thank you for letting me use some of your clothing.

-Leigh-Ann

Can't wait, more NERO, it's only an eight hour drive or so, almost 500 miles, well from Portland that is

Laurwren said:
Hi,

We are from Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
We are just starting to set up our NERO game so the visit down to see you was to fill in a few blanks and let us see some rules in action. It was really great to meet you and be able to chat when there was time.

All three of enjoyed our trip and are looking forward to more trips in the future. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality.

We hope we can get things moving along so we can invite you to a game sometime.

Cheers,
Jade
You know, there is something very odd about the fact that I now have plot in a place that doesnt quite exsist yet. Nice to meet you all, and hope to see more of you next time.

Holy mother! That's as far as from Bellingham to Portland! Who decided to make Canadia so big?!

Canada is Really Big

L.E. said:
Holy mother! That's as far as from Bellingham to Portland! Who decided to make Canadia so big?!

Lol has anyone heard the song "Canada is Really Big" by the Arrogant Worms?
hehe.. wait have any of you heard of the Band the Arrogant Worms?

Well anyways... we are hoping to get some of our concept info up on a website sometime with in the next week so I'll send the link along once we get the site rolling.

PS Kauss I hope you like pumpkins :)

Cheers,
Jade

Back