Cars onsite for October's event

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
I just wanted to talk a bit about cars, parking and driving on site during the October event. With snow being a possibility, there are a few things I wanted to mention.

Game on and Game off - Game on is at 9 pm on Thursday night. The only cars allowed to park onsite will be Jesse's van and any other vehicle that Jesse deems okay (so please check with him. Game off will be at around 11 am on Sunday.

Cars on site during game - Cars will generally not be allowed on site during game with two exceptions. One, if Jesse says it is okay. Secondly, I'll allow cars at dinner time (6:00 pm-7:30 pm) to help people pack and unpack if they are not staying the entire event. PLEASE drive carefully. If you need to leave at a different time and you need to pack/unpack gear, what we are asking is you haul your stuff down by cabin 1 (the lower combat field) first, then get your car, drive it to that lower area (do not go up the hill to the tavern) and load it there. Their could be snow this weekend and those roads are dangerous so we don't want cars on them while PCs are playing on them.

Snow - There is a chance of snow this weekend. The big hill leading up to the top cabins can get very dangerous so please drive carefully. If you are worried about your car, please ask around and we can try and get a 4wd vehicle to haul stuff out if need be.

Parking - I assume that parking will be at the same place as last time. What this means is arrive to site, unload all your gear. When you check in, grab a parking pass. You'll need to park in the very first small parking lot as you entire the site. Logistics will help you out if you don't know where this location is when you check in.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Mike

Reactions: Ken
so, strange question, my husband and I cannot stay Thursday night, but I have the afternoon off. Can I come up and unload at normal load in all of our big stuff to make when we arrive on Friday easier on us?
Thank you!

Parking Comment: The fenced field next to the small parking lot at the front will likely be where we need to park. This was mentioned last event.

so, strange question, my husband and I cannot stay Thursday night, but I have the afternoon off. Can I come up and unload at normal load in all of our big stuff to make when we arrive on Friday easier on us?
Thank you!

Of course! Not a problem :) You can probably also check in with logistics if you want to make it easier on Friday.

To be clear: Onsite time is 4:00 pm on Thursday.

Thank you!

Trace
Alliance Denver Staff

Back