Castle Entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aclodava

Artisan
The Earth Weavers' caravan with Master Farrowan Wayanwood leading arrives at the castle to utter devistation. The rain that has started to fall is a mixed blessing. It pulls the dust out of the air, and will help fight the fires, but will make assisting the injured more challanging.

Immedately, the Keepers begin directing the healers to gather the injured and attend anyone who needs it. Under the direction of Master Wayanwood, the a tent is erected to use as a field hospital, those who need more help are gathered for attention from the more skilled.

Once everything is set up, Master Wayanwood takes some healers and Home Guard that have arrived into the castle to find the King and the Fatespinner.

Continued in "In the Quarters of the King" thread
http://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=16794#p170542

Fredrick upon entering the castle entrance approaches one of the guards on duty who is attending the door.
" I am looking for Nadja, I have some supplies for her she need for the King."

The guard looks closely at Fredrick, determining that he isn't a threat, says "Speak with Elric over there, he is one of the palace stewards he should know."

Looking towards where the guard directed, you spot an older gentleman with ledger in hand clearly giving directions to some younger staff on cleaning the many tapestries that can be seen on the walls of the palace.

Fredrick walks up to Elric.
"I am looking for Nadja, I have some supplies for her she needs for the King. I was told you would be able to help me find her"

Turning to you Elric says "Oh yes, certainly young EarthWeaver, you can find the good Mistress Nadja in the visitors quarters I believe. Young Chad here will show you the way."

One of the young servants turns and says "Follow me please."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back