Castle Room Reservations

Ryan S

Scholar
Hey everyone!

At the Castle Event each year, we have a small number of private rooms that we allow groups to rent out at an additional cost. The prices are slightly different this year; $120 for the upstairs rooms, $80 for the downstairs rooms with four beds, and $40 for the downstairs room that has two beds. For those unfamiliar with the Miller Castle site, there are four upstairs rooms with four beds, private bathroom, and private shower. There are two lower level rooms that have four beds each, a private bathroom, but no showers and one room with only two beds, a private bathroom, but also no shower. These reservations will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis by emailing logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com.

In order to secure your reservation, you must PayPal us, at gm.alliancemn@gmail.com, the fee within one week of us confirming your reservation. If your payment is not received by that time, we will contact the next person on the waiting list. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, and your character name.

Reservation fees will be semi-refundable, where if you give us enough advanced notice to find a replacement for your room, we will refund the cost of your room. However, if we are unable to find a replacement, your reservation fee will not be refunded.

We look forward to seeing you all this event!

-MN Staff

Last edited:
I have a general question, that i'm not sure where to ask it... if one wishes to get a new skill for their character, how does one go about doing that??

David Raatz

I wanna go so badly. But, overtime and work. o_Oo_O

Amanda

I have a general question, that i'm not sure where to ask it... if one wishes to get a new skill for their character, how does one go about doing that??

David Raatz
You should be able to get new skills on the CMA if your character qualifies for them. If you're having issues getting those skills, or have questions about how to find things in the CMA, I encourage you to reach out to logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com.

Update: All but the 2-bed downstairs room have been reserved.

If you want to be considered for one of the other rooms, make sure to still send in your email to logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com as the waiting list will also be first-come-first-serve.

Sent an email about reservations!

Back