Casus Belli: Storyline 1. Constantine's Announcement

Alliance Chicago

Owner
Chicago Staff
Casus Belli: Storyline 1

Greetings Unbounded.

As you all already know, Archduke Rumil has declared a second Blight Campaign. The first one a few years ago was costly to both life and material, mainly the precious malatite ore which has the power to stave off a portion of the blight's maladies. It has been recently brought to my attention by Unbounded Margrave Auryn Fairhorn of a method of refining Malatite into a pure, perfected form. The origins of this recipe are rather suspect, but I believe it is something worth looking into for a more successful campaign.
The recipe for refined malatite is as follows:
  1. Unblemished Pearl(s) from the blight bayou
  2. Bark from a living elder tree
  3. Still-beating heart of an Alpha Phase Bear
  4. Raw malatite ore
post blah.jpg

We have a small amount of malatite in reserve for this endeavor. However, the other three items remain out of reach. My Adherent scouts have located what may be an elder tree not too far from the outer walls of rathfall, in the blightlands.

Mistweaver Bizzyfang Tenor-RZYE has been attempting to locate a “bayou town” of sorts as described by you Unbounded during your last foray within the blightlands.

Little and less is known of an alpha phase bear or its potential whereabouts. My scouts and scholars work tirelessly on, however. Should any Unbounded come upon any knowledge of this matter, they are to report it to me.

The actual process for combining and refining these ingredients is yet unknown, and may take an extended period of intense research.

I call upon all of you, the Unbounded, to assist the Order of the Earth’s Chosen in this matter, and a few other pressing matters that have plagued our city as of recent.

Spirits cannot pass on after death under the Mother of Wave’s Curse, and there has been an outbreak of Blight Sickness in Idris Park.

Lastly, Remembrance Day is fast approaching, and the people of Rathfall would welcome you to our celebrations of life and death.

More detailed, separate dreamings will be created for the three aforementioned topics in due time. I know how fond you all are of taverns, so I’ve reserved one in Old Rathfall, where I preside over. Report to the Silver Spoon Bistro on Quadrix 9th, this coming week’s end.

High Vindicator Constantine of the Earth’s Chosen.

Last edited:
May grace and good fortune be with you, High Vindicator,

The Order of the Pearled Heart and our allies are mustering our resources, meager though they may be, to assist in these matters. We will do all that we can to aid the other Unbounded, and we hope to be of service to you, our Elder sibling Order.

We and our allies have also come across some innovative formulae, rare materials, and other boons that may be of use to The Order of The Earth's Chosen in these trials. We will be happy to share them once we have conferred amongst ourselves.

With urgency and good will,
Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

Last edited:
Back