Catalyst Identification

Gormegil

Can someone please tell me what rituals the following catalysts are for?

Brain Coral
Last Breath of an Innocent Man
Last Breath of a True King
Warmth of Fortannis
Lightning Struck Oak

Thank you.

Sir Gormegil

I am fairly sure that Brain Coral is for the planar gate ritual.
If I recall, the Last Breath of a True King is for one of the big ones, but I can't recall which... it's not permanence, that's Essence of a Falling Star... possibly regeneration or one of those.

Brain Coral is proscribe
Last Breath of an Innocent Man is summon magical creature
Last Breath of a True King is controlled spirit store
Warmth of Fortannis is regeneration
Lightning Struck Oak is major construct

Shya

Brain Coral is proscribe?? Hmm. Could have sworn it was planar gate, but then you've been doing rituals much longer than I have.

I have what I believe is the catalyst for Regeneration and it is called Stone of the Immortals.

Kalaji

I believe the catalysts are different in each land.

Thank you for the information.

If you know of anyone seeking those catalysts I have them and would be interested in selling them.

Sir Gormegil

I thought perhaps the magics were tied to the land of origin. In that case, the one I mentioned is usable in the lands of Moria.

Kalaji ibn Faruq Am-khaibitu Entil'zha
Guardian of the Eternal City
Ambassador to the Kingdom of Arandin

As far as I knew, weren't catalysts common knowldge (OOG: aren't they all labeled as to what they should be. I think this was brought up on the old board as well)

Sir Gormegil Sunderdragon

I would be interested in acquiring the Warmth of Fortannis, from you. Please send me a private missive as to what you expect to be compensated for this Catalyst.

Squire Sergeant Ignatious Skippio Vex
Legion D, the Untiring Phalanx

I know that in Vandlar many of the catalysts for rituals recently changed.

So I would imagine that not only does it vary from land to land, but it also changes with time.

-Tieran

Lightning Struck Oak is the catalyst for Major Construct in the lands of Icenia.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus of the Estate of Luminary in the Kingdom of Arandin, Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave, Elemental Warden, and member of the Order of the Peregrine.

I would like to buy this catalyst with MOST HASTE Sir Gormegil.

Please send me a missive.

~Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer

Aaeunnimbus said:
Lightning Struck Oak is the catalyst for Major Construct in the lands of Icenia.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus of the Estate of Luminary in the Kingdom of Arandin, Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave, Elemental Warden, and member of the Order of the Peregrine.

Lady Knight Glorianna,

Continue to seek the Catalyst from Sir Gormegil, but I may be able to secure a second Major construct scroll and catalyst that function in Icenia, if the mists are forgiving.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus of the Estate of Luminary in the Kingdom of Arandin, Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave, Elemental Warden and member of the Order of the Peregrine

Unfortunately, the scroll and catalyst seem lost to the mists. Sir Gormegil's catalyst seems the only one available.

Lord Aaeun

Back