Celestial Damage Arua

Robb G

Baron
Can anyone recall off the top of their dreams what components are required to spellcraft this ritual?

-Wizard Westwind

It depends on the scroll, wizard.

-Tieran

Tieran,

It's refreshing to see you remain one of the best star casters in town.... even when you're a Biata, and a continent away. Ha!

Squire Ulthoc

Ulthoc-

I know, scary, huh?

I'm trying to make my way to Fairdale, though I am apparently having some difficulty getting the Mists to cooperate.

-Tieran

Wizard-

In addition to the components required depending on the scroll, Damage Aura is not a Celestial Aspected Ritual.

It can be cast or spellcrafted by formalists of either the earth or celestial schools.

-Tieran

A pity you're having trouble making it to Fairedale, Tieran. Otherwise, we could defeat the undead hordes with the power of sarcasm. Stars above know we're in a situation where it's only as ludicrous as every other option that might work.

Aaeun

I'm trying my best from here on both counts, Aaeun.

Its so sad you were such a poor apprentice.

-Tieran

I might have better luck Tieran.

Sym

What can I say...my harnessing of the art of sarcasm is limited at best. Now, being uncannily right when it would be better I was wrong...that I'm good at. Going into prophetic visions multiple times in a row, sometimes without being able to explain the first vision in a sequence before getting hit by the other two...just fine. But sarcasm...a gift unfortunately I've yet to master.

Aaeun

Aauen,

Sarcasm is Tieran's area. You get to be 'dangerously persuasive'. Each has their uses.

Kalaji

Back