Celestial Guild and School Announcement

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
The Celestial Guild and School announces a Great Success! Through powerful Ritual Magic, we have Identified many of the Founder’s gargoyles and void minions and Annihilated their Spirits. This is a great victory for the Celestial Guild and School as well as the Kingdom of Wayside!

Due to its dangerous and experimental nature, this unique Ritual was conducted by Celestial Guild and School volunteers. I would like to acknowledge members who went above the call. Mercurian Solar Fizzybyang Bassdrawp was instrumental in forming the Ritual’s matrix and guiding its energies. Mercurian Solar Varbag Prison-Storm was fundamentally necessary to focus the Ritual and lend it his considerable power. Well done, Solars!

I would also like to name Plutonian Apprentice Binar, who risked his very Spirit and life to assist in this Ritual. His bravery and strength is remarkable and he should be lauded as an exemplary student of the Celestial Arts. We expect great accomplishments from this young adventurer. Well done, Apprentice!

Yet, there is more to be accomplished. We are aware of gargoyles and voidlings at large which must still be destroyed. As Guild Master, I have tasked Mercurian Solars Varbag and Fizzybyang to destroy these creatures. This task will serve as their test for the Solar of Ways Chair. The Solar able to accomplish their goal the swiftest will be named the new Solar of Ways. Your aid will be instrumental in deciding the future hierarchy of the guild. The Solars have prepared a short call for volunteers and support.

-Mercurian Solar, Celestial School and Guild Master, Scholar Vassil

I, MASTER CELESTIALIST Fizzybyang BassDRAAAAAWP, summoner of the Unknown, Shaper of Reality, Seer of HereToFore UNSEEN thingies, do hereby request All helpful, friendly, neighborhood adventurepeople to look out and VANQUISH OUR ENEMIES! Through Cunning, Guile, Overwhelming luck, a nice sparkling wine, a bit of cheese, and Your Indomitable Will, we shall Create Unfathomable ENERGY to thwart The FOUNDER’S WILL! My plan shall Bind the Celestial Energies of Dissolution into Adventuring Spirits! We shall draw the very quintessence of Our Greatest Foe, and bend it like Lord Buckingham! We shall Become Elemental Knights of Power and MIGHT! Come my sisters, my brothers, my others! We Shall Shake the Pillars of the Celestial Vault! Also, kill a whole bunch of gargoyles. Find me at the Grinning Skull. Drinks are on my cousin, Mila.
-Master Celestialist and Mercurian Master of Dangers Effanineffable!, Fizzybyang BASSDRAWP!

I call upon adventurers to aid me in destroying the void and gargoyle threat. I shall harness Magics from before the Great Shift to project adventurer Spirits into the Formal Magic Constructs known as Greater Quicksilver Soldiers. We shall ride these golems against our enemies and purge them from our land. We shall know victory. Seek me in my chambers at the Celestial School. Honour among the Stars.
-Mercurian Solar Varbag PrisonStorm

Back