Changing of the Guard

Mathis

Scholar
Well, we've talked about it and made a few mentions over the past couple of months, but as of today it is official.

Alliance South Michigan is under new ownership.

Chad Schaffer, Chris Ingebrigtsen, Travis Gilshire, and I have banded together to take over ownership duties.

We really look forward to continuing the tradition of great LARP that we've been involved with for the better part of the last two decades. We hope you're as excited about the change as we are excited about running things.

Pay attention to the boards in the coming weeks for announcements of things to come, but for the time being there are a few things to know.

I will serve as the General Manager for the Chapter. If you have General Manager issues you need addressed please email me at Matt@alliancesouthmichigan.com (changed!)

Chad, Chris, and Travis will continue to serve as our Plot team. For the time being they can be reached for plot related issues at plot@alliancesouthmichigan.com (changed too!)

In Between Game Actions can now go to IBGA@alliancesouthmichigan.com (new!)

Ian has agreed to stay on as our head of Logistics: logistics@alliancesouthmichigan.com (also changed!).

If you're trying to reach us on these Forums we'll be Alliance SoMI (thus we can use our own accounts for our personal communication and our PCs)

Have a happy holiday season, whatever holidays you choose to celebrate and we'll see you in 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you GJ and Alison for all your hard work and dedication.

Chad, Chris, Travis, and Matt, thanks for stepping in and am looking forward to the years ahead.

Matt, is Mathis going to take some R&R and we see you on the NPC side of things next year?

Back