Chaos Portal Groups-Look at me!!

Good Day Adventures !

There were two substantial magical items from the Chaos Portal excursion- my apologies that they were so lately arrived- my tired legs were dragging to and from the Capital Saturday night.

So - I would everyone to put their names on this Dreaming or the number with your group name - or you may send it privetly to me if preferred.

I wish to put both items on a separate Dreaming for bidding - it seemed unfair to put them up for bidding Saturday when only three people were still awake. So- with the names I will know the split once everything is paid. I will hold or pigeon post the coin earned - I prefer holding it as I have heard tale of pigeons being lost or ripped open in transit (how horrid!) - however I will happily send it hidden in a special way!

So names please or at least numbers as fast as possible so I can begin the bidding on the items - the bidding will last several days so no worries ! Also we are keeping bidding to the people who went only. Thank you!!

Thank you again for your service !

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Avacyn Aligria Called IronRose
Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Mistress Cyn,

Trellis, Lilith, and I (of The Pride) participated in the second wave attack to close the portal. I am grateful we could lend ourselves in battle against the chaos elementals.

Your attention to equity is appreciated.

Kindly,

Jote Sharpthorne
Daughter of Autumn

Ooo, me me! I hit stuff.

Back