Chapter Staff and Marshals

Kitaruen

Knight
Moving into the 2019 season we have a number of new staff members, folks continuing in positions established in the middle of last season, and of course we are adjusting for the 2.0 ruleset as well. Thus an update is warranted.

First let it be said ALL RULES MARSHALS are null and void. All mods this season will have atleast one 2.0 certified marshal present. With that said all plot members will be taking the test in the coming weeks. IF you want to be a rules marshal contact me via fb or pm me here and we will discuss being a marshal in Chicago and figure out a time for you to take the test!

The plot team is expanded and looks to be in great shape. Thanks to Alexander, David, John, Rob, Emma, and Carrie for stepping up to help our Head of Plot Nate craft an amazing season. Also, many thanks to our NPC core of Melaina, Amie, and Jessica as well!

Customer Service roles are as follows:
New player Marshal: Ashe Y
Racial Marshal: Ryan B
Costumer Service Liaisons: Ryan B and Derek S

Medical Marshals will not be changing this season and many thanks to all of them! They will be announced at events to remind folks who is who!

Rogue Marshals and Ritual Marshals will remain chosen Rules Marshals who at the event are empowered to handle these agenda items as well and will be announced. All rogue/ritual marshals will be rules marshals BUT not all rules marshals are rogue/ritual marshals to clear up a question I have received a few times.

Contacts:
Plot: plot@chicagoalliancelarp.com
Logistics: logistics@chicagoalliancelarp.com
New Players: newplayer@chicagoalliancelarp.com
Customer Service: customerservice@chicagoalliancelarp.com

The logistics should still be viewed as the primary contact in most things IF you do not know where to submit an email use that as the default!

More announcements coming soon!

Thanks, Rob!

I've got a couple of announcements on my end. As posted above, I'm the new player contact for game. Feel free to forward any new players to me, so I can get them started logistically, and more! I can be reached at the above email.

I am working on some really cool "cheat" sheets for some basic 2.0 builds, and I'll be posting those before the start of our season.

I am also in charge of cabin assignments this year. We're going to be running things slightly differently this year, so please bear with us. (It's super appreciated.) There is a post about the cabins. Please check there about how cabin stuff is going to work and for the contact email for that.

Back