Character Backstory Question

Hello, so I am new to larping and this is my first LARP and I just had a question about character sheets and backstory. So I submitted/emailed my backstory and character sheet to the plot email on Sunday and I was just wondering how long does it typically take to hear back I just want to make sure everything is good and I have some questions. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on the chapter that you submitted it to. What chapter were you looking to join? If you haven't, I recommend joining their discord or asking this question in their out of game section in their forums.

It really depends on the chapter that you submitted it to. What chapter were you looking to join? If you haven't, I recommend joining their discord or asking this question in their out of game section in their forums.

I registered for the Northeastern PA chapter for the September 20th game. I would love to join their discord but the only invite link I found is not active. Thank you for your help!l and I will ask this in their section!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back