Character Creation and Event Pre-reg

MacFawkes

Artisan
Hi everyone!

Now that the tavern night of years gone by is over and we're gearing up for the big opening weekend (occurring in present day), it's time to start thinking about characters, getting them entered in the database, and pre-registering for the event! All of which can be done through me, Mac McCammon, your friendly Logistics Guy!

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Hey dude, that sounds like work!"

First off, don't call me "dude." Second, it's no work at all! Just email me at logistics@alliancedenver.com with your name (both player and character name, if you know it), race, class, and character skills. Any additional info you'd LIKE to submit (such as phone number, address, date of birth) will make things go faster when we sign legal releases (those can be filled out online and emailed to me, or signed at the first event); letting me know about any tags you'll be needing (weapon tags, spellbooks with the spells you want for each level, etc.) will ALSO be helpful and speed things up.

Memberships and event fees can be paid on the Alliance Denver website (http://www.alliancedenver.com/payment.html). Once you pay for a membership, you'll get emailed a player's guide and a local racial packet for your particular race.

Everyone, please do your best to pre-register for the September event by Tuesday, September 10th by midnight. That will ensure that I can get everyone's cards printed, tags prepped, and make check-in a smooth, quick, and easy process!

I hope that sums everything up! Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to hearing from all of you soon!

-Mac

Mac the "Non-Dude",

Couple of questions (because I tend to ask a lot of stuff) -
*Are plot questions relevant to the event handled at that address as well? (IE - "I'm traveling to ____ to meet ___ and deliver this note."
*Where are downtimes handled (in between game actions)?
*Can we send info to logistics before we pay?

Thanks!
-Jules

Excellent questions, Jules!

Plot questions and downtimes/in-between-game actions/plot write-ups all go to plot@alliancedenver.com

You can totally send info to me before paying, but you will only receive stuff like player's guides, racial packages, etc., after paying. In fact, I encourage sending information as soon as possible!....Although of course, I cannot officially advocate or support sending information before paying for memberships, as that would be wrong! >.>

Thanks! I'll get those out!

Back