• Yes!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Also Yes!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Indeed We do!

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! (Also I hate small children, love, and those fake birds that drink water all day but never swall

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
Four weeks without a game in either chapter is to much, only Chicago can save us from the flames of immolation that are extended periods without larp!

Dunno what the process is exactly for a players request, but I'd love to have a chance to visit the Earth Guild house to see about getting involved, and maybe check on the local populace around my keep construction zone...

I'd be down, but the 17th.

Yeah, yeah! The 17th, we all demand the 17th! I'll organize a march, the million Wilderkin March!...most kin can't count that well, so it should be do-able, give in now!

start a poll, if I have 10 responses by the time I return from TN this weekend I'll run an event on the 17th.

Paul

Fine, I've posted an unbiased poll.

Who voted no?

Beats me.

But my computer isn't letting me vote...... even if I couldn't go (a very good possibility), I'd still vote for it to happen! So, add me for a yes!

EricMarsters said:
Who voted no?

It was a dark elf I'm betting, knew I shouldn't have included hating babies in that option..

Lurin said:
EricMarsters said:
Who voted no?

It was a dark elf I'm betting, knew I shouldn't have included hating babies in that option..

But they are so tasty!

Oh wait, you said hating babies...not eating them...

I don't know if I could make it to a one-day, but if I could, that'd be awesome! :)
I'd also just like to point out that the poll says 'June', and that although I very much enjoy love, I detest the vast majority of small children and am not too sure about those drinking birds... :whistle:

Talitha Vashti said:
I'd also just like to point out that the poll says 'June',:

....does not :p

Talitha Vashti said:
I don't know if I could make it to a one-day, but if I could, that'd be awesome! :)
I'd also just like to point out that the poll says 'June', and that although I very much enjoy love, I detest the vast majority of small children and am not too sure about those drinking birds... :whistle:
You don't like those drinking birds?! I think this might be a dealbreaker, Mariah. ;)

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
You don't like those drinking birds?! I think this might be a dealbreaker, Mariah. ;)
You're silly. Also, I never said I didn't like them, though I never said that I did either, and honestly I don't think I've ever actually seen them before...
But we digress... :sweat:

Back