Childe Surion

youthculture

Fighter
Let it be known that the dark elf Surion has accepted Maya's call and all the burdens that come with it as a Childe of the Heirophan. While in the Hollow Isle he is to be afforded the same respect as a Squire of Eire, as all of you once did for me.

May the Hawk guide his path, and mine.

Ria Sevaria of Goshawk
Heirophan of the Deadlands

We of the Hollow Isle welcome Childe Surion as a leader and as a protector of the land, and offer him the courtesy afforded a Childe of the Hierophan like unto a Squire of the Eirean Realm.

Learn well from your Ria and prosper, noble one. Your path will be long and full of strife.

Hail,
Justicar Magistrate Tellespen Rookwall

I hear but almost no believe. A new Childe? I will have to see for myself, perhaps give you some sage advice. See you soon little one.

Childe Vladamir Ulonov Dragovich of the Heirophan

Excellent. You shall have to test my skills with a bow again. I've been practicing.

Ria Sevaria of Goshawk
Heirophan of the Deadlands

Udachnyy menya. I will remember to bring extra arrows.

Childe Dragovich

I am not accustomed to being spoken of, but I feel I should say something, at least.

I am truly grateful for the honor, and I look forward to meeting others who have taken the call. I do not know what Maya has chosen me for, but I swear that I will do all I can to bring her and the Heirophan honor through my action.

In the Earth's service,
Childe Surion Maedhros of Moonsong
Childe of the Heirophan

PS. To be blunt, my archery could use some help. I look forward to meeting you, Childe Dragovich.

Back