Clean up day - Saturday August 17th, starts at 10:00 AM

Hello everyone,

We have a lot to do around site. In particular, we need a massive clean up of NPC camp and we need to cut a large fallen tree into stumps and firewood.

Please post here if you are able to come and give a hand. Those who come and help will be rewarded with gobbies and possibly something extra for those who go above and beyond.

So post here and let us know you're coming. I will post further if we are in need of any special equipment or tools.

Plan on clothes you are not afraid will get dirty, and I would encourage everyone to bring gloves.

Additionally, if you have tools, and are able to bring them with you, that would be a huge help:
Chain saws
Hand saws
Small tarps for dragging off piles of leaves.
Hatchet, axe, or pruning shears for working on trails and cleaning up brush.

All of these are very helpful in making the work go faster and smoother.

Thank you all, and hope to see you in August.

i will be there,
can probably bring a handsaw and hatchet, along with
tarp. maybe also bring a chain saw, cant promise that though.
ill also see about maybe a wagon or something.

mike will bring his saws and i'll bring my amazing ability to organize things. you don't want me to have a power tool

Jena

Also, Deb and Brian have mentioned that if anyone would like to come up to help clean up parts of the site on days that aren't our clean up day, you're more than welcome to. The only request is that you get the day cleared with them first before just popping by.

If you'd like to head up at another time to help clean up, please email me at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will check the date with them and make sure you are handsomely gobbied for your help.

avalon willowcrest said:
theres a home depot kinda close right? was thinking about getting a sheet
of plywood to fix the gaping hole in the celestial cabin

Sounds like a great idea. A piece of plywood with some similar looking shingles would be best.

In addition to some major NPC camp clean up, I'll be trying to cut up that fallen tree to unblock the lower mod path.

I am planning on being there. I will bring my chainsaw and other tools both for clearing brush/trees and building. Just let me know what you need me to do.

Looking forward to seeing those who are able to make it.

Mark

Marcus said:
I am planning on being there. I will bring my chainsaw and other tools both for clearing brush/trees and building. Just let me know what you need me to do.

Looking forward to seeing those who are able to make it.

Mark

will probably need your truck for a depot run

Thanks to everyone who helped with the clean up day.

Please email deadlandslog@gmail.com and let Sam know you were there so we can make notes of who helped in our data base.

We're discussing compensation and you'll receive an email with our decision over the next few days.

Thanks again,
Gary

coo

it was actually a lot of fun, helping out clean up the trails which btw are a lot more open now as branch snips came in quite handy to clip way those dastardly devious spell packet barriers :P
along with some dead branches, and dead trees that who knows could have proven hazardous to peoples health.

Back