[CLOSED]Greater Wand Scroll on auction

Requiem

A valuable ritual scroll has been found in the Golden Horn, and is presently on auction here. Through simple coincidence of timing, this is a remarkable opportunity for someone who is either lucky or thinking ahead, because the bidding isn't likely to be very fierce.

I will accept private bids from this dreamscape as well as that one, but the status of the auction will only be tracked there. The auction ends at noon on Thursday the 14th of this month, so get your bids in soon.

Re: [Notice]Greater Wand Scroll on auction

Don't be shy, ladies and gentlemen. I am told that this scroll sells for as much as 60 gold with the proper timing. I would just keep it myself at this price, but I find myself in need of coin now. An established adventurer with some foresight could turn this around for substantial profits in 6 months.

Or is it casting you are worried about? If you are a resident of Tarndale who cannot make it to the Golden Horn, casting services can be arranged for a small additional fee. Feel free to message me privately to discuss arrangements.

Re: [Notice]Greater Wand Scroll on auction

This auction has closed.

Back