Collecting orders for start of next gathering - Mixer

Mixer

In an effort to not collect silly amounts of things that take up all my shelving and generally result in the 'I wish I had this' moments, I am only doing commission work.

As such, I have nothing for the start of the next gathering / trade weekend. If you would like to re-stock on blacksmithing, alchemy, and potions, send a private or public message. The little potion you buy might be the thing that keeps you or an ally alive during a mission. As a note - Silver weapons are paramount around here so really should have at least one around here. I am not required to apply the X4 cost to the 15 silver material component, just my labor expenses.

I am licensed by the local Crafting and Merchant guild, so as such, expect to pay the standard rates of the land (X4 production for the most part). All payments are due on delivery.

- Mixer

Mixer, I would like to reserve your first batch on Friday evening for your Alchemy and Potion making and your first batch on Saturday evening for Potion making, if that would be alright.

I would be very grateful indeed.

In service,
- Squire Shin Shanshi

*Coughs politely*

As always, I produce scrolls for the protection of the town, and I will continue to do so. However, if you wish to outright purchase battle magic scrolls, I will take orders at four times the cost of production to those not in the celestial guild, and twice production to celestial guild members. Profits from this would then be turned into more scrolls so that I may continue to help protect the town.

As always, your business is appreciated Shin. And for those that use scrolls, just getting into celestialing (that is now a word) or wish to have some utility magic, Kel is an excellent source of such things.

Gold is a useful commodity for several things. It represents goods and services, trade to others, and a form of score keeping in the game of adventure. Dying with unspent gold in your pocket is loosing. Resurrecting in this land is from what I hear not fun at all.

For others who are interested, I am willing to double batch - i.e. another set of alchemy and potion making and will simply eat the extra cost in production. The bottle of goodness you have in hand will save you or someone you like's life. It represents a way to prepare for the worst. Think about it.

Oh and again - really really really should get a silver weapon. Not sure why yet? Vampire werewolves are a thing. But hey, some life lessons are only learned once you come back from the Earth Circle.

Mixer,
I was wondering how many purify potions you can make in a single batch?

My thanks,
Ghost

Currently I could do 2 Purify potions and usually something to fill it out like an Awaken.

Back