Colorado Comsic-Con - 20 March to 22 March

Emaric

WHO
Any available Alliance Members and those interested in learning more about Alliance.

WHERE

886 S Circle Dr, Colorado Springs, Colorado

WHEN
Table: Fri: 5:00PM to 8:00PM (No Help Needed, Don't waste the gas) / Sat: 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Modules: Sat: 11AM-1PM, 2PM-4PM, 5PM-7PM Mod Slots

HOW YOU CAN HELP
Modules need NPC on Saturday.
Let me know here or under our FB Page if you can help out or email me at njt111381@gmail.com

REWARDS!
Your volunteer time at Colorado CosmicCon will be awarded with both Dragon Stamps and Goblin Stamps. Dragon Stamps are a highly valuable currency of reward in Alliance. Volunteering to work at conventions is the easiest way to earn Dragon Stamps. Goblin Stamps are great for buying potions and other equipment for your character at events, or buying Experience Point blankets for up to 3 past events if you were already a paid Member for that term. The amount of your award of either Dragon Stamps or Goblin Stamps is variable for working at the show, and commensurate with the number of module runs/hours you work, and your effort while volunteering. It's phat loot, though, and totally worth it!

DRESS
In Game Attire as best you can, also note we are going to be out in the courtyard doing the demos, so please dress warm or bring some extra clothing to help with staying warm.

( Thanks Trace for the format!!! :D )

Updated: 18March2015
Update Notes: Mods Times, Table Times, and NPCs Needed for Saturday Only
Added Dress bullet
Updated Dates to Correct ones >,<

Last edited:
Currently have the following that showed interest in helping out.

-Porch
-Siadak
-Tyler
-Zach
-Jessika
-Jay (Myself)
-Kim - Table
-Paxton
-Elle
-Gary
-Trace - Table
-Cory - Table

Helping but showing up late.
-Nico
-Stef
-Miguel - Late Afternoon
-Matt - Late Afternoon

Last edited:
Correction... There are NO MODULES FRIDAY... Jay, please adjust the post to reflect that. Table info only on Friday.

Wsoops, thanks missed that one.

Jay, let's go 11-1, 2-4, 5-7 for mods Saturday.
Table should go 10AM- 6pm for full DS amount.

I'll be leaving around 10am and staying until mods are done, plus hanging out after assuming that happens. If anyone feels like carpooling from Castle Rock to the Springs I'll have room for 2 in my back seat. Not sure if anyone else lives in the CR area, but if you're coming from further north you're welcome to park in my driveway and hop in my car for that leg of the trip if you'd like. *Disclaimer: I learned to drive in Los Angeles. To me, highway speed limits are really just a suggestion.

Alright Gang looks like we reached our quota for the Con. Thank you all.

Alright guys, no changes emailed to me so it looks like we are good to go. Weather for this weekend is looking to be slightly cloudy in the mid 60s. Remember we are going to be doing our module outside and its the same one we've ran at the last 3 cons: "Council Members".

Cory and I would like to volunteer for the module, and working the table respectively.

Trace

We should be good to go, but if you are both willing to work the table I can use you guys there in garb and pimping Alliance like usual.

For all parties remember badges will be limited if you intend to walk around.

Currently in negotiations with the wife. I should be able to help with one or both of the later slots and will let you know today how that looks.

Ok, I'll be there for the 2-4 Mod. Just let me know what I need to do to get in and when you need me there.

We also need arrow / spell packets pleade bring what you can spare.

Thanks John.

Thanks to everyone that came out to help promote Alliance at Cosmic Con. We had a decent turn and Jesse can expand on a few new likes and someone if not more already paying for the upcoming season.

I had fun. I enjoy the general company of a lot of you guys and I'm glad I came down to hang out. It was nice to meet Kim and get to talk with Gary for the first time.
Sorry I kinda took over the council scene. lol. I got a little caught up in the moment.

You were good Matt, thanks for showing up and catching up on with us. Have fun with that baby.

Back