Come and Get 'em!

Liscious

Yetta and Magnus make their way to the Ogre's Head Tavern. Upon arrival, they speak to the bar wench about occupying a table in the corner on a semi-permanent basis. Once coins are exchanged, and promises made that Magnus will lend an extra amount of security to the Tavern, Yetta settles in, places posters on the wall near her, and begins what she hopes will be an income generating venture.

Poster 1:

HELP WANTED
Y & B’s Pleasure Palace
In Parson’s Breach
Is Looking For Workers
~~~~~~~~~
We are hiring Masseuses to keep up with
high client demand
We also need Security Guards
~~~~~~~~~
See YETTA For Details

Poster 2:

Baba Yetta’s
Widget World
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CALANHELM LOCATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any Thing-y
For Coins
That Ring-y!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(see FB page for images)

The barkeep looks up bewildered.

"Whoa, hold on to your skirt or lotion!"

"It has come to my attention that you are going around advertising you are setting up your business in MY tavern?" as she gives Yetta a stern look. She continues "You must of been tipsy cause no such arrangements have been made. Perhaps we can discuss coins, and come to some mutual agreement that will be beneficial to myself? Come see me next time you drop in to the tavern."

Yetta and Magnus go to the Ogre's Head Tavern (again) where Yetta smiles her most charming smaile at Sasha.

'Name your terms Sasha, and we'll begin finding an arrangement that suits both of us'

Sasha shakes her head at Yetta and say's "Well I think 10% of the evening take, the use of Magnus as bouncer when needed and a massage thrown in here and there would suffice, but no funny business, or I will have ya thrown out".

"In my experience Sasha, funny business isn't that profitable. No worries there. I accept your terms, and hope we both garner success from each other's company. Which table may I occupy?"

Artie comes walking into the Ogre's Head. Tipping his hat, "Sasha my dear, looking as radiant as ever. Bussiness going good?"

Walking over to Yetta's table. "And how are the sales going today cousin?"

"As I have just settled into a table today, no sales as of yet. I hope more folks from Parsons Breach come find me now that I am in one place. I have much to offer them for assistance in our upcoming quests. Care to join us for a while?"

"Why thank you, that last shipment of herbs from the North Reach has arrived,"

Sitting down for a few minutes, Artie and Yetta chat for a bit.

Standing to go, "Will I do hope bussiness picks up. If you need any more supplies, let me know."

Heading to the door, "Fare well Sasha, my pearl of the sand sea."

Mar slips into the tavern and walks over to yetta nodding to magnus as he passes "yetta beautiful as always" he says softly taking a seat "figured I should speak to you about the potions and the like I asked you to aquire"

Back