Come One, Come All to Merchant's Row! (Sept. 2024)

Come! Merchant's Row Ad.png

A fantastic parade of colors greets your eyes as you survey this parchment hanging on a community board near your home

Come, Come all you who have need for necessities and fancies alike! Adventurer Merchants who have braved the wilds for treasure and who are craftily skilled beyond compare are gathered along Merchant's Row, and are opening their shoppes just for you! Our esteemed location hosts the following fabulous proprietors!
  • The FLAMING Skull by Sam Gemclipper
    • A stylish bar where one can find mixed drinks, hot food, and hotter details.
  • The Cookie Crumble by Cookie
    • Come get cookies. and snak.
  • Bridge's Better Brews by Cambridge Rouke
    • Artisanal brews to cure all that ails you, including sobriety.
  • The Memory Bakery by Aicha
    • Pastries and breads filled with love and beverages charged with caffeine.
  • The Gloaming Rose by the Order of the Pearled Heart
    • Savory dishes, refreshments, and baubles sold to fund many a good cause.
  • Bookworm Labs by Benjamin Bookworm
    • The Professor is in and has all manner of remedies available!
  • The Side Hustle by Servus
    • A selection of jewelry, smith services, and food.
  • Candleglass Apothecary by Spinner
    • Finely crafted wares and supplies from across the disciplines!
  • The Pampered Paw by Finch and Socks
    • Where Spa meets Café (alchemy included if desired)!
  • Alchemory by Atradimus
    • Keep your things safe; Alchemory will take care of all your banking needs!
  • Tuli’s Treasure Trove by Tuli
    • I got Stuff! Look at all these neat things....
Our fine shoppes will be located just inside The Hissing Chicken Tavern in Atupal. You can visit our booths set up in the market space, or I, Housemother Adlao, will be at your service to wait on you in the Tavern and other resting areas. Please feel free to place an order with me for any of our lovely snacks and beverages at reasonable prices! I will have printed Menus for you to make your selection, and I will bring the treats to your chair, table or room.

Come peruse our fine wares, ranging from potions to scrolls, savories to sweets, refreshment to tipples, and baubles to weapons!

MRow Menu 9.20.24.png

Last edited:
Back