Coming from though the Mists

DracoIam

Spellsword
Howdy, I'm Gertrude Clayheart retired military Combat healer from Gaden located in the Sheltered Lands through The Mists. I've noticed in the dreaming that your town has many merchants and my company is in need of stock piling goods for a large scale attack.

I'll be traveling to Hacenport-Shelterdoor soon. I'm looking to get large healing Potions and Scrolls of Shatter and Destroy, and Components or Reagents.

I have a bit of skill in formal magic and will help with casting if it's needed. Let me know if you need a thing spell crafted. I also will have a bit of extra equipment to sell.

I was wondering if anyone had advice as to what to memorize as my spells, are there much undead in the area? Shambling mosses, Golems? I'm just a caster so I would like to hire a guide or body guard. I'll help out with what ever is going on for you.

Thanks, Gertie

Oh, a fellow soldier, I'm curious how other lands are, as I've always wanted to travel but never found the time. As for what's around the area, I'm afraid I haven't been to the town where folks gathered. I'm more of a small town person.

I'm more of a sword and shield combatant, so I may be able to take quite a few hits. Although, I'm definitely not the strongest by any means; but I'd say I'm an excellent duelist. I'm sure our paths will cross in a few weeks time. Sorry I couldn't help with more.

- Cassandra; but Cass is fine as well.

Gertie,

Please feel free to visit my circle in the treehouse. I should have a decent selection of healing potions remaining.

Brother Rupert

Gertie,

I will have a few scrolls on hand as well. Stop by the Mages Emporium across the bridge near the tavern.

Arcmage Thaddeus

Back