Coming THIS event!

Morganne

Fighter
The girls of gaming.. in a HAWT calendar format!

The REAL Girls of Gaming 2010 Calendar (as seen on Facebook) will be available this weekend for purchase at the event. Arlene Velderman (Naie of the HoG) will have them for sale.

Normal list price is $15.95 plus tax. However, pay with a cool $20 gets you a calendar, a contribution to the fiscal health of the State of Michigan, and 60GS in the Catskills campaign.

Why the extra GS? Well, we like cash a LOT, and also like not making change a LOT - so for your extra couple dollars to save us a headache, we'll give you extra gobbies.. which we hope that YOU like a lot! :)

Questions or concerns? You can contact me via these boards, or reach out to Arlene at tehanu49@yahoo.com

Thanks for supporting a new Alliance chapter and awesome gamer chicks!

Christina
GM, Alliance Crossroads
(Former SoMi player, w00t!)

Christina forgot to mention that the calendars are for sale for CASH only. Sorry, no checks or cards. It's a gorgeous calendar, so bring your $$! For any of you that don't want to do the full $20, I will have change, not to worry.

Arlene/Naie

I will only buy one if you come play that event! We so need fighters :(. We miss you!

REALLY wish I could - I thought I might be in MI, but as it happens, I have to teach some college kids about leadership this weekend. LeSigh. :)

dam! you'd even get to see my ugly face if you were in Michigan this coming weekend. I'll be there for the first time.

Man, college kids really suck tho... ;)

You know, Dave.. the company I used to work for offers these leadership internships... just sayin.... :D

LOL

Back