Community

Mathis

Scholar
So we don't have a local event until the middle of June but if you're looking for your fix make sure to consider:

Traverse City has an event May 3rd
Chicago has an event May 24th

Also if people are interested I think we should get together, fire up the grill, and hang out between now and the next event. Thoughts?

I'd love a get together.

TC is hard to get to. But, I want to go soon.

Chicago is much easier to get to. I may show up Saturday night an npc some. Or if Tethford convinces me to come pc with him, maybe I'll do that.

GJ and I are planning on heading up to Traverse for their May event. Unfortunately we can't make Chicago's May event but we are going to attend their July event for sure.

I think having a BBQ/get together/symposium is a great idea! I am open to hosting it at my house but we may be a little cramped on space (particularly if it rains). I think we could make it work though :thumbsup:

Joe and I will be at the Traverse City event in May, actually every Traverse event. We will be NPCing for the season. We are planning to go to Chicago in July as well. A BBQ sounds like fun. It is always great to hang out with people OOG too.

-Brigit

For those of you that want to take a longer drive, Southern Minnesota is always eager to see new faces. Remember as our game has grown we've been remove/relaxing our transfer Policies, having removed our level cap, and allowing all restricted items in. LCO items need to "attuned" which changes year to year and can be found in game but currently the following LCO effects are accepted in without having to be attuned.

1.) Extenders (preserve/permanence etc.
2.) Arcane Armor
3.) Times Ever effects (includes Vengeance).

and, having made the drive a few times my self, I can personally assure you that the view (once you pass Chicago at least) is quite splendid.

Back