Any combination totaling ten of:
Wand
Feyander
Truesilver

I have to trade:
Fangtooth
Pyrotis
Heartstone
The amounts of which will be determined by the specific components received in trade.

I need to gain a net of eight components, so I would prefer to trade coin or other goods for components.
As an added bonus, the components I purchase need only be good through the middle of next year. The components I will trade them for will be good for two and a half years.

Additionally, I have the following ritual scrolls for sale, purchasable in reagents from the above list only:
Bane
Expanded Enchantment
It seems that the market value on these scrolls has been high recently, and will entertain bids accordingly.

No one buyer need present all components, I will purchase them individually for coin, goods, or the service of a Ward spell, to be held due until the next major gathering of adventurers. Message me privately with offers. I will addend this list as necessary.

~Kerjal

The above has been addended.
I am now in need of:
1 Cariosis
9 components in any combination of the following types: Feyander, Truesilver, Wand

I have to Trade:
3 Heartstone
5 Pyrotis

I would still like to trade coin and goods for components, but I am now in a better position to trade components directly.

The Expanded Enchant scroll has been purchased.

~Kerjal

Back