Concerning June.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
Hey all, your Crossroads staff here!
As we all know, there have been some BIG things going on in our world. As we here at Crossroads acknowledge all that is going on, we will be postponing our upcoming event due to the ever present spread of Covid-19, and the very current civil unrest of the world. Your health and safety are what matters to us the most in these times. We miss you ALL so very terribly, and we hope to be able to see you in the future. This is what we feel to be best, and thank you so very much for your understanding and patience.

Following this announcement, our next round of ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ will be sent out by next TUESDAY! Everyone is more than welcome to join in if you’d like and we hope to hear from you soon!

From Kori, our PR staff member:
In lieu of current worldwide events, I want to take this opportunity to reiterate the importance of maintaining a strong line of support here within our community. We represent many different walks of life here at crossroads. Our openness to other facets of the human condition and the individuals therin, is one of our strongest core values. We must remember that there are still so many valuable thoughts, ideals, and cultures that are not yet represented within our community. It is up to us to continue to hold space for them, and keep the door open for our future friends to come play and have a safe place to grow. I am immensely grateful that crossroads has been able to provide this for me, and more than ever, I want to share it with those in need of such support.
That being said, as player representative, I wish to extend my personal inbox to everyone here. Please feel free to reach out to me personally about anything at all, game related or not. I understand that outside stimuli can seriously effect how someone may feel or act within our small oasis, and I want to be sure that we are holding space for all of your concerns via the avenues that we already have in place for them. We do want to hear your voice, and to help lift it up with our own. We have an incredibly compassionate support team who continuously amazes me with the gentle deftness I've seen practiced when dealing with issues in the past. Please, do not hesitate to speak up if you see something that you feel needs to be changed or addressed. We, are eager to listen. Any input you have as a member of crossroads is welcome and wanted, and we will take it to heart.
As for the other side of the coin. There are of course, certain actions that can not be tolerated while we are making this space for personal growth. These actions include manipulative behavior, personal attacks, pushing political/religious views, and basically just being a **** in any way. These issues will be addressed with a degree of compassion, but by no means tolerated.
I'd also like to thank all of you for making Crossroads what it is today, and continuing to keep it something we can all be proud to be a part of. Looking forward to protecting sanctuary and seeing you all on the battle field again one day.

Back