Conference

Arkade

Scholar
I (Mike Meeker) will be hosting online Conferences for Alliance LARP Traverse every Friday, Starting at 5pm. The following is a listing of Conferences. The Conferences will be hosted through Yahoo Messenger

Add: Mikemeeker@ymail.com

NPC/Plot Conference: 5pm-6:30pm Friday (NPCs and Traverse Plot only)
Topic: We'll be talking about the last event and the event comming up. NPCs will be more prepaired for the event to come and will be givin their rolls and possably even stats for the event. This will alo allow for a better timeline and less downtime. If you are not an Alliance Traverse NPC for the next event or are not on the Traverse Plot team please do not request to be invited to this Conference.

Open Chat: 6:45pm-X:XXpm (All Welcome)
Topic: This is for Alliance LARPers to do what they love most, talk about Alliance LARPing! The Conference will be closed when everyone leaves or I get too tired ^_^

Please only reply if you have questions reguarding the conference itself.

¿will these be telephone conferences or an chat room of some sort?

Could you make it earlier in the day?
I am NPC'ing next event and will be helping run but i won't be available after 5.

The October event.

I'll set-up next weeks for 4pm. A couple of our NPCs are still in school so I wonte be hosting any before 4pm. After we get into the swing of these conferences I'm sure alot of the kinks will work themselves out. Thanks for posting though Ryan, helps me tweek acordingly.

I can't believe I missed it!! I thought being home by seven would be alright...got kept longer than I planned on while job hunting. :(

Back