Convention Rewards

Circe

Artisan
Since convention season is upon us and many chapters across the country are participating with their own booths, I'd like to know what the national convention compensation might be. I was told that dragon stamps are rewarded for time spent promoting Alliance at conventions, but what's the rate? Is it dependent on your home chapter, or have we set an official standard? I've only found a post about what dragon stamps can be applied to, but not how they're given.

Just curious, as I will be at AnimeNEXT over this weekend and want to know what I might be getting. :D

It depends on your engagement level, really. The coordinator for your group gets more (since they're generally responsible for setting up your booth, the fliers, setting up demos/programing/etc, making sure you have staff at the booth all the time, etc) but the people that staff the booth get plenty, too. If you're just going to go to a convention in costume without an official presence at the con, you probably don't get any dragon stamps. You could always contact the Alliance Convention Coordinator (kender159@gmail) for more info.

Back