Cookies for Triage

Dal

Greetings residents and visitors of Foxbridge. I am Kelb Treebringer Wanderer. If all goes well I will be sending a few boxes of large cookies to your nest gathering (oog Jan 29-31). There will not be a set price for the cookies but tips are welcome. In addition halve of all the tips I gather this gathering will be donated to your Triage.

Thank you- Hava Amalaya

Shall I bring cookies to the March gather?

By the power of baked goods!

At the recent gather in Foxbridge I received some strange coins as tips for my cookies. The coins were of the color of gold but made from a light weight material. They are smaller than a gold coin, the same size as a silver or copper. On one side is cross swords and on the other side is a griffin. If you know anything about them private dream me or let Hava Amalaya know. Thank you.

photo.php
photo.php

I believe they are coins of another land Kelb, and worthless throughout Fortannis as a rule. If you would like I could work with you to more thoroughly appraise them. Please contact me privately if you wish to do so.

If they are unable to be exchanged for the equivalent in the coin of Fortannis, I would be willing to make the exchange so that Triage receives the intended donation.

If they are unable to be exchanged for the equivalent in the coin of Fortannis, I would be willing to make the exchange so that Triage receives the intended donation.
They were in a tip jar so there is no set amount that they should have been. At this moment Triage has one of the coins and I have the others. Will you be at Ceriopolis in a few weeks? I will be there and likely have the coins still with me.

Kelb,

We have not been able to meet formally. Thank you for your help with the Triage. It appears the images in your dreams appears mired by something. Perhaps refocusing and attempting another way to bring the visuals into being here could be done? I would like to make sure I as well as the rest of the Guildmasters keep an eye out if faulty coins are being used to pay for services.

Thank you again.
-Guildmaster Bridgeman

Freind Kelb,

My apolgies, but I will not be traveling to Ceriopolis, but will be in Foxbridge again in May. If Brother Kelethuan is unable to make an exchange for like to like: gold to gold, copper to copper, etc. I can either trade for the coin or make up the difference so that the Triage is not left in the lurch.

Guildmaster Bridgeman,

I would like to make sure I as well as the rest of the Guildmasters keep an eye out if faulty coins are being used to pay for services.
- If Friend Kelb is unable to focus further on the coin here, would one of us be able to bring you one when we are in Foxbridge next?

-Amory

I've seen the coins. They're fools gold, even if minted interestingly. I'm in talks with Kelb to have them turned into jewelry as Hava seemed to really like the design upon them.

That is unfortunate... Would Hava be alright with one of the coins being given to the Guildmasters so that they will be able to watch for the coins in the future?

I'd ask her directly if I were you, but... Probably? The payment for crafting the jewelry will go to Kelb for his craftsmanship, and the triage unit.

Amory,

That is acceptable. Even just letting us look at the Jewelry, so we may know what to watch out for. It would be a great help. Thank you.

-Guildmaster Bridgeman

Back